Creates a trackbar and attaches it to the specified window
The function createTrackbar creates a trackbar (a.k.a. slider or range control) with the specified name and range, assigns a variable value to be syncronized with trackbar position and specifies a callback function onChange to be called on the trackbar position change. The created trackbar is displayed on the top of the given window. [Qt Backend Only] qt-specific details:
- winname Name of the window which will be used as a parent for created trackbar. Can be NULL if the trackbar should be attached to the control panel.
The created trackbar is displayed at the bottom of the given window if winname is correctly provided, or displayed on the control panel if winname is NULL.
By clicking on the label of each trackbar, it is possible to edit the trackbar’s value manually for a more accurate control of it.
Returns the trackbar position.
The function returns the current position of the specified trackbar. [Qt Backend Only] qt-specific details:
- winname Name of the window which is the parent of the trackbar. Can be NULL if the trackbar is attached to the control panel.
Displays the image in the specified window
The function imshow displays the image in the specified window. If the window was created with the CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE flag then the image is shown with its original size, otherwise the image is scaled to fit in the window. The function may scale the image, depending on its depth:
Creates a window.
The function namedWindow creates a window which can be used as a placeholder for images and trackbars. Created windows are referred to by their names.
If a window with the same name already exists, the function does nothing. [Qt Backend Only] qt-specific details:
flags Flags of the window. Currently the supported flags are:
- CV_WINDOW_NORMAL or CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE: CV_WINDOW_NORMAL let the user resize the window, whereas CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE adjusts automatically the window’s size to fit the displayed image (see ShowImage ), and the user can not change the window size manually.
- CV_WINDOW_FREERATIO or CV_WINDOW_KEEPRATIO: CV_WINDOW_FREERATIO adjust the image without respect the its ration, whereas CV_WINDOW_KEEPRATIO keep the image’s ratio.
- CV_GUI_NORMAL or CV_GUI_EXPANDED: CV_GUI_NORMAL is the old way to draw the window without statusbar and toolbar, whereas CV_GUI_EXPANDED is the new enhance GUI.
This parameter is optional. The default flags set for a new window are CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE , CV_WINDOW_KEEPRATIO , and CV_GUI_EXPANDED .
However, if you want to modify the flags, you can combine them using OR operator, ie:namedWindow( ``myWindow'', ``CV_WINDOW_NORMAL`` textbar ``CV_GUI_NORMAL`` );
Sets the trackbar position.
The function sets the position of the specified trackbar in the specified window. [Qt Backend Only] qt-specific details:
- winname Name of the window which is the parent of trackbar. Can be NULL if the trackbar is attached to the control panel.
Waits for a pressed key.
|Parameter:||delay – Delay in milliseconds. 0 is the special value that means “forever”|
The function waitKey waits for key event infinitely (when ) or for delay milliseconds, when it’s positive. Returns the code of the pressed key or -1 if no key was pressed before the specified time had elapsed.
Note: This function is the only method in HighGUI that can fetch and handle events, so it needs to be called periodically for normal event processing, unless HighGUI is used within some environment that takes care of event processing.
Note 2: The function only works if there is at least one HighGUI window created and the window is active. If there are several HighGUI windows, any of them can be active.